Actually to clean the window glass so that it’s shiny and like new again is not difficult. This is because now there are a lot of ingredients or glass cleaner liquid sold in the market. However, Window Cleaning tasks can be different cases if the condition of the window glass is moldy or crusty.
Here are some tips for cleaning your window:
How to Clean the Window of a Dusty House
1. First, clean the side of the window in the house. After that, only the outer side of the window of the house.
2. Next, wipe at the bottom of the window to avoid the remnants of dirt deep to the floor.
3. Use ingredients, liquids, or detergents following the recommended use in the packaging.
4. It’s safer to pour liquid in a bucket of clean water.
5. Insert the sponge into the bucket and use it to clean the window glass.
6. Also wipe the bottom, top, left, and right corners so that dust does not exist anymore in the window.
7. After that, use a clean cloth to remove the remaining liquid and foam in the window glass.
How to Clean Crusty House Window Glass
1. You can use toothpaste or glass cleaner
2. Then pour it into a bucket of clean water
3. Clean the window glass first from dust that is still attached
4. Only then use a sponge or clean cloth that has been dipped in the bucket to remove the crusty window glass.
5. Do it many times until the crust in the windowpane of the house is gone.
6. If it’s not there then just clean the window glass using clean water.
How to Clean the Window of a Moldy House
1. To get rid of mold on the windowpane, you can use soda water, clothes bleach, face tonic liquid, or apple cider vinegar.
2. If you have found the material, then just apply it in the way we have told previously.
From the previous information, it can be concluded that cleaning windows in dusty, moldy, or crusty conditions varies in terms of the material used. Our advice before doing the previous method, it would be nice for you to practice the safety tips that we submit here.